Grow your people-centred organisation
Analytics and reporting into how your teams are working and feeling so you can make rapid, data-driven decisions.
Get ahead and stay ahead.
UNDERSTAND YOUR PEOPLE
Your people are your most important asset. It’s critical that you continuously work to listen to them, gather feedback and help them feel empowered.
Use Temporall’s survey campaigns, people assessments and Organisational Network Analysis to build a data-led picture of your organisation, so you can adapt and respond to your people’s needs.
Automate the scheduling, distribution and analysis of survey campaigns to regularly assess how your people collaborate and feel over time.
Make use of Temporall’s bank of questions and assessments designed by our organisational and behavioural scientists, and partners, or build your own.
Use Organisational Network Analysis (ONA), topic trending and sentiment analysis, along with intelligent dashboards to understand your organisation’s working patterns and employee feedback.
Gather insight into how collaboration patterns, organisational champions, communication and culture evolve over time with regular pulses.
Conduct surveys and dynamic pulses with your people using indexes/assessments designed by our team of organisational and behavioural scientists.
Brings clarity to leaders wanting to understand the strategic drivers of organisational performance, effectiveness and culture.
Assesses and tracks the qualities that help organisations survive disruption, recover faster and become stronger than before.
System Health Checks
Quickly understand the employee experience in tools like Slack, Microsoft Teams and Workplace from Meta.
Need something else? We have partnered with specialist agencies and consultancies across the globe.
Trusted worldwide by customers
Rakuten Marketing, VP, HR
People Analytics brings you clarity, across every industry and function.
Whether you’re a people, data or business analyst, or a business leader, we can help you deliver better analytics, faster.
Turn your employee data data into actionable insights to optimise collaboration and build a more connected future of work.
- Identify organisational champions to support change programmes, knowledge brokers and potential bottlenecks
- Measure and improve team integration
- Study working patterns of your teams, wherever they are working
- Understand the impact of change on your people and filter across demographics, for example hybrid work design
- Identify well-being and attrition risk by measuring when teams are working, highlighting over-dependance on employees/teams and organisational silos
- Measure how connected your teams are and be intentional about how people are integrated, for example in the onboarding process
- Assess internal communication diffusion and reach across the organisation
- Evaluate the impact of internal communication across your people and by demographics
- Identify organisational champions and knowledge brokers to support communication initiatives, and highlight potential bottlenecks or risks
Getting started is easy